Diagnosing Client Needs, Newcastle upon Tyne
Tue 14 Mar
A one-day course for staff moving into initial client contact work or wanting to review current practice in their role.
By the end of this one-day course, participants will be able to:
• describe a model for diagnostic work;
• understand the skills required to diagnose and respond to client needs;
• develop strategies for dealing with complex or difficult situations on the frontline;
• recognise the value of exploring around the client's presenting need;
• feel more confident about addressing client expectations at initial point of contact.
Here's what some previous participants had to say:
“Good to learn about the different models used in diagnostics which I plan to implement whilst on frontline.”
“[The trainer] delivered this course brilliantly…really clear explanations and involved the whole group. She answered everyone's queries and acknowledged our different roles and how this might change our responses.”
“Can't think of anything that would need to be improved! Enjoyed the course and would like to attend more in the future.”
Date(s) & Timing 14 Mar 2017 10:30 16:00 Full Member price £155.00 Affiliate Member price £180.00 Conference Member price £210.00 Student Member price £235.00 Non-member price £260.00 Venue Newcastle University, Room 2.25, The Core, Science Central Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.
National Course Booking Form
- National Course Booking Form (80 KB)
Further booking information
- Further booking information (42 KB)
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.