Work Experience in HE, Warwick
Wed 10 May
Fri 12 May
This three day residential course is intended to enhance the understanding of the key issues and influences impacting on the delivery of work experience in higher education.
Who should attend?
Anyone managing or working to deliver work experience to students and graduates within HE.
Participants will understand a range of perspectives on work experience in HE, including:
• The role of work experience in theories of learning and career development.
• Institutional infrastructure to support work experience.
• Critique competing perspectives on the above with reference to own context and professional values.
• To formulate responses and implement recommendations by applying the knowledge and understanding above to own institutional setting in the support of career and employability development.
• Present material in a clear written form by identifying, analysing and applying key texts and practices using appropriate and adequate structure, spelling, grammar, syntax, length and referencing.
The course is delivered by The University of Warwick in collaboration with AGCAS; it is an optional module of the CEIGHE MA and PG Diploma and can also be undertaken as a PG Award. CEIGHE registrants are supported by materials and resources from both the AGCAS and The University of Warwick’s websites.
Whilst the course is attended by registrants as part of the AGCAS/Warwick CEIGHE qualification it is also open to non-registrants whose course support and materials will be provided solely by AGCAS.
Date(s) & Timing 10 May 2017 - 12 May 2017 (3 day event) Full Member price £875.00 Affiliate Member price £1,020.00 Conference Member price £1,170.00 Student Member price £1,315.00 Non-member price £1,460.00 Venue Scarman, The University of Warwick Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.
Further booking information
- Further booking information (42 KB)
National Course Booking Form
- National Course Booking Form (80 KB)
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.