Enhancing your employer network and growing relationships, Birmingham
Thu 02 Feb
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL
Also running in London in July 2017
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS OPEN TO AGCAS FULL AND AFFLIATE MEMBERS ONLY
This practical one-day workshop delivered by an experienced graduate recruitment specialist is for careers and employer engagement professionals who are keen to fine-tune their technique in proactively working with employers. As well as sharing best practice and ideas from across the industry, this highly interactive workshop will also encourage and challenge you to think creatively about how best to identify prospective employers, network effectively and grow relationships.
Who is it for?
Established careers and employer engagement professionals who engage with employers on a regular basis and are keen to further develop their employer network and grow existing relationships.
What will you get out of it?
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
• Understand the key criteria they should consider when identifying new employer targets
• Generate contact lists and pro-actively target employers
• Handle objections from employers about engaging with their institution
• Access relevant networks and events
• Develop targeted pitches and networking techniques suitable for different audiences
• Follow up leads, develop relationships and understand employers’ measures of success
• Build influence within their institution and manage referrals
• Develop three creative or different engagement tactics that are relevant to their work
Date(s) & Timing 02 Feb 2017 10:15 16:00 Full Member price £155.00 Affiliate Member price £180.00 Venue Birmingham - Round Table Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.
Tags: employer engagement