Introduction to Employer Engagement, Birmingham
Tue 20 Jun
We're about to change the date of this course - sorry for the inconvenience. The new date will go on the calendar soon.
PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS OPEN TO AGCAS FULL AND AFFLIATE MEMBERS ONLY
A one-day workshop for careers and employability specialists who are new to employer engagement activity, designed, developed and delivered by an ex-graduate employer.
As well as sharing best practice, this interactive workshop will encourage and challenge you to think creatively about how best to respond to differing employer needs, from SMEs to global corporates.
Who is it for?
Careers and employability professionals who are preparing for, new into, or recently appointed into, roles with responsibility for employer engagement.
What will you get out of it?
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Describe the needs and perspectives of different employers.
• Identify standard practice for HE employer engagement activity.
• Develop a creative or different activity that is relevant to employer engagement work.
• Create an action plan that is appropriate to your clients, institution and resources.
• Feel more confident about engaging with employers and discussing the topic
Here's what some previous participants had to say:
“It was good to hear ideas from other universities, it will help us to create some more structure as we are a fairly new employer engagement team.”
“I learnt that we could be doing a lot more in terms of our employer engagement strategy.”
“Brilliant session and I would recommend!”
Date(s) & Timing 20 Jun 2017 10:15 16:00 Full Member price £155.00 Affiliate Member price £180.00 Venue Birmingham - Round Table Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.
National Course Booking Form
- National Course Booking Form (80 KB)
Further booking information
- Further booking information (42 KB)
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.
Tags: employer engagement