Developing an Employer Engagement Strategy, Birmingham
Tue 16 May
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE TO AGCAS FULL MEMBERS ONLY and is limited to a maximum of 8 participants.
This is a one-day session run by a highly experienced ex-graduate employer and AGR board member for heads of service, deputy heads and senior careers and employability professionals responsible for developing employer engagement strategy.
A small group of participants will work together to share thought leadership and ideas with peers, reflect upon their institution's position and ambition within the graduate employer landscape and how to shape their strategy, resource and priorities accordingly.
Who is it for?
Senior and experienced careers professionals who are responsible for developing the institution's employer engagement strategy.
What will you get out of it?
By the end of the course participants should be able to:
• Share current practice and sector leadership in the area of employer engagement.
• Understand the factors that employers use to inform university targetting.
• Start to understand their institution's unique proposition for employers.
• Identify differing employer needs/segments and your target market.
• Identify the key internal stakeholders to be involved in developing the strategy.
• Define some potential objectives, activities and success measures.
Here's what some previous participants had to say:
“The course was very well structured and I left feeling motivated and well informed to start the conversation about developing a strategy at my institution.”
“[The trainer] was very credible, knowledgeable, professional and engaging and also managed to balance input, participation and sharing of practice very well.”
“The course was very interesting with a good mix of theory, practical examples and engagement with other attendees who all had a mix of experience and approaches to share…Go for it!”
Date(s) & Timing 16 May 2017 10:15 16:00 Full Member price £385.00 Venue Birmingham - Round Table Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.
National Course Booking Form
- National Course Booking Form (80 KB)
Further booking information
- Further booking information (42 KB)
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.