AGCAS Research Conference, Manchester
Mon 03 Jul
The second AGCAS Research Conference will focus on the use of research to strengthen practice. The conference will also include the launch of two AGCAS national research project reports: the First-Year Career Readiness Survey and the Careers Fairs Survey.
Research with a practical punch: using research to inform careers and employability delivery
The AGCAS Research Group is designing the conference programme.
• Dr Kirsty Finn, Lecturer in Higher Education, Lancaster University
Regional stickiness and relative successes: Student and graduate (im)mobilities and planning for the future
• Professor Ann-Marie Bathmaker, University of Birmingham
Conference workshops confirmed so far include:
• The Visual Storytelling of Graduate Transitions: A Tale of Research Translation for Wider Public Engagement? (Dr Katy Vigurs, iCeGS)
• Julia Yates, City University
• a widely requested workshop on how to conduct research (Charlie Ball, HECSU, and Helen Standage, University of Essex)
• AGCAS Careers Fair Survey (AGCAS Research Group)
• AGCAS First-Year Student Career Readiness Survey (AGCAS Research Group)
Further details about the programme will be posted here as they become available.
How to book
Booking for the conference will open in May.
Date(s) & Timing 03 Jul 2017 Full Member price £155.00 Affiliate Member price £180.00 Conference Member price £205.00 Student Member price £230.00 Non-member price £258.00 Venue Manchester Metropolitan University, Business School Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.