AGCAS Awards 2015: Shortlists
Service Awards (7 categories)
1. AGCAS Award for Employability sponsored by Prospects
• Coventry University - for its Graduate Employability Scheme
• University of East Anglia - for 'Working with Words'
• University of Essex - for 'Frontrunners'
• University of Hull - for its targeted summer campaign
2. AGCAS Award for Entrepreneurship sponsored by Unitemps
• Newcastle University - for 'Rise Up'
• Nottingham Trent University - for 'The Hive'
• University of Salford - for its lifelong enterprise and business start-up support
3. AGCAS Award for Technology sponsored by TARGETjobs
• The Careers Group, University of London - for its 'Enhance Your Career and Employability Skills' MOOC
• The University of Sheffield - for its 'How To Succeed At ...' MOOCs
• University of Aberdeen - for its suite of online careers and employability courses
4. AGCAS Award for Academic Engagement sponsored by Gradcore
• Edge Hill University - for its Computing Employability Action Plan
• Nottingham Trent University - for 'Succeed with Social Sciences'
• The University of Sheffield - for its Career Diagnostics System
• University of Kent - for its SLAs with academic departments
5. AGCAS Award for Employer Engagement sponsored by Gradconsult
• Manchester Metropolitan University - for its Employer Networking Cafe
• The University of Edinburgh - for its Creative and Cultural Skills Festival
• University of Hertfordshire - for its dedicated service to SMEs
6. AGCAS Award for Student Engagement
• LSE - for its work with LGBT+ students and graduates
• Newcastle University - for its Alumni Association Student Initiative Fund
• University of Huddersfield - for 'EmployableME'
• University of Kent - for its Employability Week
7. AGCAS Award for Partnership with Professional Services (New for 2015) sponsored by GSM London
• Durham University - for its partnership with the English Language Centre
• The University of Manchester - for its partnership with the Division of Development and Alumni Relations
• University of Liverpool - for its partnership with the Educational Opportunities Department and Alumni Relations Department
Individual Awards (2 categories)
1. AGCAS Outstanding Newcomer Award
• Katie Black (King's College London)
• Phillip Williams (University of Leicester)
• Xiaobei Wu (University of Liverpool)
2. AGCAS Significant Influence Award
Winners in this category will be announced during the evening of Wednesday 2 September 2015.