Career Break Membership
This category of AGCAS membership is aimed at anyone who is not currently working in higher education or in a role relating to a careers or employability, including self employment, but who may return to this area of work. It is designed to keep you in touch with what is going on in the sector and, if appropriate, help you find relevant paid employment.
• You’ll be part of an active, committed and supportive community of
careers and employability professionals who already work with or who
have an interest in working with higher education students and
graduates or prospective HE students;
• You’ll be kept up to date by ARENA, AGCAS’ informative e-newsletter,
sent direct to your inbox every fortnight;
• You’ll enjoy lively opinion pieces and features on the latest
developments in the sector three times a year in Phoenix, AGCAS’
professional digital journal;
• You’ll receive 10% discount off our extensive range of
conferences and training courses and be eligible to study for the Level 7 qualifications delivered by The University of Warwick in collaboration with AGCAS;
• You’ll be kept up to date with job vacancies in higher education and
be eligible to advertise your availability through our Freelancer bank.
• You’ll be able to join AGCAS LinkedIn groups.
Subscription for Career Break Membership 2016-2017
Membership runs from August 1st to July 31st annually.
£24 plus vat = £28.80
Applying for Career Break Membership
1. Please complete an application form (see below);
2. You will receive an acknowledgement within 5 days of receipt;
3. You will be notified of a decision within 28 days;
4. If your application is approved, you will receive an invoice from AGCAS
for your membership fees. Once payment has been received*, you will
receive a welcome email and your membership will begin;
5. Contact us if you have any queries about your membership application
*Please note that we can only accept payment by personal credit card
or cheque. We are unable to invoice an employer for this category of
Career Break Membership downloads
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.