Conference Membership - UK or Overseas
Conference Membership is an individual membership category for careers and employability and associated professionals who are freelance or who are employed by an organisation which does not have AGCAS Service Membership.
We have Conference Members working in schools, sixth form and FE colleges, NHS deaneries, careers companies, employer organisations, professional bodies, careers publishers, and providers of goods and services to careers and employability organisations.
• Be part of an active, committed and supportive community of HE
careers and employability practitioners.
• Be kept up to date by ARENA, AGCAS' informative e-newsletter,
sent direct to your inbox every fortnight.
• Be able to enjoy lively opinion pieces and features on developments
in the sector in our digital journal Phoenix, published three times a
• Be eligible to join AGCAS task groups.
• Be eligible to study for Level 7 qualifications delivered by The University of Warwick in collaboration with AGCAS.
• Be eligible to join AGCAS LinkedIn groups.
• Be eligible for an AGCAS mentor in relation to AGCAS training courses.
• Be kept up-to-date with relevant job vacancies in higher education
and be eligible to advertise your availability through our
• Receive 20% discount off AGCAS conferences and training courses.
Conference Membership does not give access to particular email lists or our annual Heads of Service Conference. Conference Members do not have voting rights and are not eligible to stand for the AGCAS Board or to chair AGCAS task groups.
Fees for Conference Membership 2016-17
Membership runs from August 1st to July 31st annually.
• UK Conference: £86.28 excl vat (£103.32 inc vat)
• Overseas Conference: £110.50 (no vat payable)
Applying for Conference Membership
1. Complete an application form (see below).
2. You will receive an acknowledgement within five working days of
3. You will be notified of a decision within 28 days.
4. If your application is approved, you will receive an invoice from AGCAS
for your membership fees. You membership will be activated as soon
as payment has been received and you will receive a welcome email.
5. Contact us if you have any queries about your membership
Conference Membership downloads
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.