This category of AGCAS membership is aimed at anyone who is not currently working in higher education or in a role relating to a careers or employability, including self employment, and who has no intention of returning to this area of work. It is designed to keep you in touch with what is going on in the sector.
• You'll be part of an active, committed and supportive community of
current and retired HE careers and employability professionals;
• You'll be kept up to date by ARENA, AGCAS’ informative e-newsletter,
sent direct to your inbox every fortnight;
• You'll enjoy lively opinion pieces and features on the latest
developments in the sector three times a year in Phoenix, AGCAS’
professional digital journal;
Subscription for Retired Membership
One-off fee of £75.00 (excluding VAT).
Applying for Retired Membership
1. Complete an application form (see below).
2. You will receive an acknowledgement within 5 days of receipt.
3. You will be notified of a decision within 28 days.
4. If your application is approved, you will receive an invoice from AGCAS
for your membership fees. Once payment has been received*, you will
receive a welcome email and your membership will begin.
5. Contact us if you have any queries about your application.
*Please note that we can only accept payment by personal credit card
or cheque. We are unable to invoice an employer for this category of
Retired Membership downloads
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.