Careers Information Advisory Team Leader
Fri 31 Mar
Closing Date: March 31, 2017
Organisation: Oxford Brookes University
Employment type: Full time, permanent
£30,175 - £32,958
For details and to apply please visit: https://my.corehr.com/pls/oburecruit/erq_jobspec_details_form.jobspec?p_id=033391
This is a fantastic full time opportunity for a committed, organised professional with a keen interest in customer service and the provision of information to join the Careers Team at Oxford Brookes University. The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level or equivalent, with experience of managing a team in a client-focused context.
The objectives of this post are to lead the team of Information Advisers in the delivery of a customer focused Employability Information Service for students and graduates.
The post holder will have responsibility for delivering:
• a quick first response with appropriate and effective referral
• friendly, polite, enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff
• a comprehensive and up to date employment and occupational information resource
• a feedback mechanism to bring about service improvements.
Applicants should also have a good understanding of:
• issues impacting student and graduate employability, labour market information and occupational information
• customer service
• the management of teams
• the provision of information to a range of customers
• use of analytical tools to assess, improve and report on service usage.
*International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK
Interviews to be held on 27th and 28th April 2017